Edmonton Multi-Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Written by Joseph A. Nagy
I am Joseph A. Nagy, an Edmonton personal injury lawyer and experienced multi-vehicle accident lawyer. I serve clients in central and northern Alberta. I specialize in all types of injuries from motor vehicle accidents.
Multi-vehicle accident cases are complex.
- The at fault party may have too little insurance coverage or no insurance coverage.
- You may need to access other sources for financial recovery.
- Multi-vehicle accidents can take a long time to settle, so you have to be aware of the specific limitation periods during which you can file a claim against an SEF 44 insurer or notify the Administrator of the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims fund.
I understand the complexities of multi-vehicle accidents. In my practice, I handle all types of injuries from motor vehicle accidents. And I know I can help you.
If you have been injured in a multiple vehicle accident, please call (780) 760-4878 (HURT) or contact me, Joseph A. Nagy, to discuss the steps I can recommend so that you obtain the compensation you deserve. I offer free consultations, and you are under no obligation to hire me as your multi-vehicle accident lawyer.
Learn more about my team of personal injury experts and how I use personal injury experts to help my clients obtain better compensation from insurance companies.
Table of Contents
Request a Free Consultation
Why hire an injury lawyer after a multi-vehicle accident?
If you’ve been injured in a multiple vehicle accident, contact an injury lawyer as soon as possible. Getting a fair settlement after a multi-vehicle accident requires careful handling by a qualified injury lawyer who has experience handling multi-vehicle accident cases. An experienced multi-vehicle accident lawyer will know
- how to determine fault
- the case law
- all possible sources for financial recovery
- the specific limitation periods during which you can file a claim against an SEF 44 insurer or notify the Administrator of the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims fund
- how to interpret the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Act and the SEF 44 Family Protection Endorsement
A qualified injury lawyer will also have an expert investigative team to gather and analyze critical evidence to determine fault.
Protect yourself. Call Joseph A. Nagy. Edmonton Injury lawyer!
To learn more about how an injury lawyer can help you, read Top 5 Reasons to Hire an Edmonton Injury Lawyer by Joseph A. Nagy.
What are the common causes of multi-vehicle accidents?
There are many different causes of multi-vehicle accidents, including:
- distracted driving, such as texting
- driving too fast or too fast for road conditions
- poor weather conditions such as winter storms
- driver fatigue
- drug or alcohol impairment.
What are insurable limits for multi-vehicle accidents in Alberta?
Multi-vehicle highway accidents often involve serious injury to several people. The insurable limits of the at-fault party can be as low as $200,000 depending on the circumstances. But what if there are multiple cars and multiple injury victims? What if the insurance doesn’t cover your injuries and damages? What can you do? Make sure you have an experienced and knowledgeable multi-vehicle accident lawyer on your side.
Call (780) 760-4878 (HURT) or contact me, Joseph A. Nagy, to discuss the steps I can recommend so that you obtain the compensation you deserve.
What are case file examples of multi-vehicle accidents?
Case File 1
A logging truck is unable to stop in time to avoid a collision with several vehicles on the highway. The vehicles had been stopped by the police due to an earlier serious accident, which had occurred on the highway ahead. Several people are injured and killed. The logging truck company carries only $2 million in liability insurance, but the injuries and damages of the injured parties exceed $3 million.
Case File 2
An intoxicated driver overtakes another vehicle on a yellow line. There is a collision with an oncoming vehicle. The oncoming vehicle collides with the vehicle driving behind the negligent driver causing serious injuries to the occupants – a family of 5, including 3 young children. The negligent driver is operating a stolen vehicle, flees the scene, and cannot be found.