Joseph A. Nagy Injury Law registered trademark, Accidents and Injuries Happen... They Get Resolve Here.®
Close this search box.
Accidents and Injuries Happen…
They Get Resolved Here.
Close this search box.

Call us now

(780) 760-4878 (HURT)

Insurance Adjuster

Share This

An insurance adjuster, also known as a “claims adjuster”, may work for the at-fault person’s (defendant’s) insurer. This insurance adjuster will work in the interests of the insurance company. The insurance company wants to pay you as little as possible for your damages.

But an insurance adjuster working for your insurance company may work on your behalf to pay out medical and or disability benefits pursuant to Section B of your auto policy. Additionally, if you pay to have a private benefit plan, an insurance adjuster working for that insurance company may help you obtain payments for income loss and medical benefits.

Complications can arise when the same insurance company represents multiple interests.

Always consult with me (or your injury lawyer) to find out what you should say to the insurance adjuster and to protect your interests

<< Return to Personal Injury Glossary
Scroll to Top

Edmonton Injury Lawyer
Free Consultation



Personal Injury Glossary Comments